Salutation: Cordial greetings to a mutual member of the LinkedIn Network.
Sub: Invitation to partner with Ibex Medical Billing (IMB) as A Business Development Partner (BDP)
What Is Medical Billing and How to Become Partner Of IMB?
Medical Billing Industry is experiencing a huge boom. The majority of medical outlets and professionals prefer to outsource the billing workload, the outsourcing market was valued at nearly USD 6.3 billion in 2015. It is also expected to reach USD 16 billion by 2024.) (Grand View Research, 2021).
Would You Like To Supplement Or Replace Your Current Income?
Are You Motivated, Ambitious & Self Driven?
Would You Like To Be Part Of a Recession-Proof Industry?
If your answer is Yes to the above Questions then Ibex Medical Billing is looking for partners who may have connections with doctors and healthcare professionals or could network and develop relationships with them.
What Is In It For You We have a Lucrative Reward Package in place for the right partners who would help us introduce to Doctors and Healthcare Professionals who might be interested to explore more and learn how they can benefit by becoming a client of Ibex Medical Billing.
Conditions for Becoming Partner to be abided by (IMB)
1) Appointment of the interested party as our (BDP) and provide him/her with an Authority Letter to represent IMB to Healthcare Providers (HCP) or to whom it may concern for introducing/connecting IMB with Them.
2) Introducing BDP on the website of IMB, providing An Authority Letter to deal with the clients on behalf of IMB, Visiting Cards, and Laminated Introductory Leaflets of IMB for onward distribution to the potential clients
3) Share 20 % of the invoice with BDP, which we receive from any (HCP) or potential client introduced/connected by the BDP for an unlimited period until HCP or the Client terminates his/her established connection with IMB.
Conditions for Becoming Partners to be abided by Business Development Partner (BDP)
1) Go through the Website of IMB and learn who we are/ about us, and the services we offer.
2) All expenses incurred in traveling, boarding, lodging, and meeting with the clients will be borne by the BDP.