Medical Billing services in OHIO and submission of claims and receipt of remittance advice are now both done electronically in the state of Ohio. The Department of Employment and Families, which also oversees Medicaid, has launched a statewide program to cut expenses while also boosting efficiency. Only physicians in the state of Ohio can support the federal government’s endeavor to lower healthcare expenses by maximizing costs and boosting income. You can get in touch with Ibex Medical Billing provide Medical Billing Services in Ohio with competitive medical billing services.
Your ability to collect 20% more money can be increased by handing your medical billing on to a professional. Our medical billing services in Ohio base their promise of improved profitability for your clinic on accurate coding and code audit, prompt insurance follow-up, and timely account receivables.
Our proficiency with a range of applications and certification in medical billing procedures can help your business expand consistently. We can provide you with the best advice on how to steadily improve your revenue while also accelerating the collection process and lowering the number of days that an account is past due.
Our medical billers demonstrate expertise in the following areas:
- Patient demographics entry
- Claim processing and criteria checks
- Physician authentication with both commercial and public payers
- Management of account receivable
- Electronic claim generation
- Follow-up and rejection management
Software Experience We Have For our Medical Billing Services in Ohio
We at Ibexmedicalbillig are aware that more healthcare settings are adopting technology, and that paper-based billing procedures are becoming less and less common. Our medical services in Ohio understand the benefits of automated procedures, and we take advantage of those tools to provide our clients with services that are more effective and affordable. Our medical billing professionals for our medical billing services in Ohio have experience with whatever EMR or Practice Management system that your clinic uses, so you can relax.
Medical Billing Advantages
Here are the medical billing services we specialize in:
- Record keeping of all charges
- Submission of both electronic and paper claims to primary and secondary insurers
- Monitoring and follow-up on unpaid claims
- Preparing patient statements
- Payment posting
- Customizing billing reports
- Updating your practice on payer fee schedules
Our Services And Benefits Include:
- Patient’s information and demographics verification on the first appointment
- Authentication and eligibility verification for desired insurance services
- Latest technology and up-to-date pulmonology medical billing and coding software
- AAPC certified team of medical billing and coding professionals
- Accuracy and precision of coding on point
- Claim denial prevention techniques for medical billing are valued and worked on more than claim denial management
- Immediate error correction and claim resubmission in case of claim denial
- Continuous follow-up and weekly and monthly reports to keep everyone updated
- Regular pulmonology medical billing audits
- Reimbursements for billings and techniques for underbilling
- Charge entries
- Immediate payment postings
- No hidden costs and services
- Flexible and negotiable as per your desires packages for your medical billing and coding needs
- A database with all the previous claim success and denial records for medical billing and coding to avoid any errors in the future
- End-to-end encrypted and secure database with no third-party involvement.
- Well-organized accounts receivable or AR recovery and analysis
- Fully HIPAA, AAPC, AMC, government, and insurance service provider guidelines complied with pulmonology medical billing services
- Minimizing the claim denials and maximizing the revenue generation
- Best RCM or revenue cycle management
- We have the most accurate emergency room billing software and technology systems.
- CPT and ICD-10 coding system for pulmonology medical billing services
- Transparency from the beginning of all the processes
- Immediate payment and cash flow. No holding back for any processes
- Claim success in real-time
- Bigger benefits in a very small amount of fee
- No fear of any unlawful activity or services as all of our services are approved by federal and international law.
To better assist your billing process, our medical billing services in Ohio stay up to current on healthcare trends in general. We make it easier than ever to find a local Ohio biller who specializes in handling your specialty. According to the laws of the state, our billers in the state of Ohio are trained to service medical practices. They have experience refining medical billing methods, and now they use their knowledge and experience to assist your business in generating more income.
Our medical billing services in Ohio with expert team of medical billers and coders have been providing billing services 24/7 to practitioners and practices of all specialties with the goal of boosting your practice’s cash flow.